George & Jane Dennison Theater
Formerly known as the University Theatre, The George & Jane Dennnson Theatre and opened in 1935. It was the first building built on a College Campus using WPA (Work Progress Administration) funds during the Great Depression. It was originally known as the Student Union Building and the theatre was the prominent feature. In 1996 it underwent a complete renovation which allowed it to become ADA accessible and provide air conditioning resulting in a very pleasurable venue for various art events.