Missoula Children’s Museum
Mission & Museum Info.
Children’s Museum Missoula (originally established as Families First) began supporting families in western Montana in 1994. The initial focus of the organization was to provide parenting information and support to anyone raising children through parenting programs. In 2002, they opened the children’s museum. The museum increases their ability to support families and parents with fun, hands-on, educational exhibits and programs that promote learning through play. In keeping with their mission & history, the Museum provides an environment which fosters positive parenting through shared discovery, interaction and play. Together, Children’s Museum Missoula’s programs offer valuable resources to families in western Montana.
Located in the heart of downtown Missoula, the Children’s Museum overlooks Caras Park, the Clark Fork River and A Carousel for Missoula. The Museum can be an exciting part of any day spent in the Garden City. The Museum features hands-on interactive exhibits and educational programs for children ages 0-9.
The Children’s Museum is also the perfect site for your child’s birthday party, or any special occasion! They host retirement parties for teachers, end-of-year parties, and celebrations.
• Private party room reserved for 90 minutes
• Dedicated party host
• Museum admission for up to 15 children for the day
• Museum admission for all supervising adults for the day (to ensure adequate supervision we require one adult for every 5 children)
• Free admission pass for a future museum visit for each child attending the party
• Cups, plates, forks and napkins for guests